• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sky creation tool

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a tool to create my own SKY File? (not the export in PS)

Or to add several skies in one step.

Thanks

Hans-Peter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The newest version of Photoshop has a feature that let's you replace a sky. Using an older version you can use Filter > Render > Clouds, which uses the foreground and background color to similuate sky. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barbara, 

thanks for your answer.

I know that, but I am looking for a separate tool to add my own skies to the existing Photoshop "DefaultSkies.sky" file or to create my own "SKY" file.

It is possible to add ONE own sky file in the Sky-Replacement-Tool in Photoshop, but not to add several in one step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no any other way or tool to create your own SKY file in this release other than using the export. You can add any new sky preset from your own folder by clicking the "+" button, but you can only add one at a time. We are working to support add ing multiple sky presets at one time, and it should be available in the near future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines