• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sky Replacement

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The PS editing options do not offer me the option of replacing the sky at all. I use the paid version of PS CC. Please help. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Replacing the sky normally involves using various selection tools or channels depending on the image, there's no magic button.

Perhaps you could explain in more detail about what you want to achieve also post the image in question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a beginner and I saw this video on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_jWJ7Z-tKI

I tried it on a plain image but I didn't find this option.Thank you for answer. Mirek Czech Republic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This ingenious feature will be available in a future version of Photoshop. The video is a small sneak peak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This feature released at MAX and is now in Photoshop version 22.0. Check out this link for additional information:
Sky Replacement .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines