• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide Show to Video?

Engaged ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's an easy/efficient way to make a video from a slideshow? (Preferably with dissolves/pans etc -like "Ken Burns" effect)

Another project is to take complex layered composites in Photoshop (I'm a pro retoucher) and create a video with step by step transitions, starting with the orginal image & adding layer by layer with dissolve transitions. I've done this entirely in Photoshp before, yet the transtions weren't as smooth as I'd like. But that was a few years ago. Perhaps better in current version?

I'm a full CC subscriber, and am most proficient in Photoshop/Bridge. Less so with Premiere Pro. Thanks for your suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do simple dissolves and pans in Photoshop by using a video timeline and keyframing the opacity.

However, it is much easier to use the right tool for the job and do this in Premiere Pro (you could even go to After Effects if you want to get really complex with your transitions). Premiere Pro will handle the editing you describe above which is not unduly complex.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Alexa do it on my 4K TV

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines