• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slider problem still an issue?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is the slider problem still an issue? I know that the problem disapears when you disable the rulers but this can´t be the answer to that problem. Is there any update? Iám still using the last version and after two tests... i don´t want to install the new version again and still have the same issue.

greetings from Germany. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which slider has a problem in which version of Photoshop?  I believe your question need more specifics...

Old version of Photoshop cans co-exist will newer version pf  Photoshop.  Do not uninstall  all old versions of Photoshop.  You never know what Adobe will brake next in the current version. You should always have more than one version of Photoshop installed.  All new versions of Photoshop historically have new problems as well as old problems Adobe does not care to fix,

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines