Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

small details disappear after export

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i drew thisCapture.PNG

as you can see the pattern on the right eye(highlight) disappears, but on the left eye still visible,

but when i zoom in,Annotation 2020-08-03 114917.png

i can see te pattern on the eyes ,why, and how can i fix it??

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly do you want to fix? 

I don’t understand what you mean by the »highlight« that is supposedly invisible on the right eye. 

Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have probably, problem which is actually not problem, with scaling percentage. When zooming in and out Photoshop is trying to be fast as much as it goes but not and accurate as it can be due to demand for speed in most cases when we are zooming in and out. Quick scaling is causing some anomalies when previewing at some/many zoom percentages. The only judgeable scaling percentage is 100% everything else is quickly generated pretty accurate view of your image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines