• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SO SO SO Slow

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PhotoShop is is slow to do most of what I need it to do!  Recently my dinosaur aged Photoshop program stopped working, so I subscribed to the Creative Cloud, to use their PhotoShop 2021, but I'm finding that it is the slowest thing ever- my dinosaur aged program was faster than this new age program! I can't use the clone tool, or move things easily. It's really frustrating- can anyone suggest anything?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I was having a lot of issues with lag with the entire 2021 version of photoshop. I contacted support this morning and asked for a link to download Photoshop 2019 and it's been working with no lag or issues so far. I find all the other Adobe suite apps fine, but photoshop 2020 and 2021 do not perform well. You might want to try asking tech support for the older version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi B5D98

A few things to consider firstly:

Which version of your operating system do you have?

How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines