Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all my adobe apps (from CD) are deactivated. '''''why --- thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which apps, which versions, which OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, OS6 fromAdobe CD's.I think they did it so I will have to sub. to there monthly fees.Ae,Ai,Au,Dw,Fl,Pr,Ps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have they suddenly become deactivated, and if so did anything change in your system to trigger that, or are you trying to install and now can't activate?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We are volunteers and cannot bring up your personal file, so we need more information from you. All we know is that they were on a CD and are deactivated. There could be a multitude of reasons.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of 2 reasons.

You upgraded OS X to the newest version and it will not run any 32bit programs.

You bought a pirated copy of CS6 and Adobe has finally found out and deactivated your serial number.

I guess there could be 1 or 2 other reasons but those 2 above are on the top of the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, no upgrade 10.9.5 is what i am running.  I bought them all from adobe and they cost a bunch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is 10.9.5 your Adobe software or your operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you buy the CD/DVD package of CS6. If it was from a reseller and not directly from Adobe that reseller could of sold you a version that was a Corp license and now that license is no longer good.

You willl need to contact Adobe directly.

https://www.google.com/search?q=contact+Adobe+support&oq=contact+Adobe+support&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not just go out and deactivate software. If you purchased from Adobe, you can check your account on Adobe.com and check purchase history to get your activation codes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bought your software from Adobe then go to your account and click "Plans" then "Order History" and click on the order number for CS6 (mine is still there from Feb 2013) . That will take you to your downloads and serial numbers which you should be able to reactivate.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We would like to inform you that CS 5 is too old and no longer available and supported with Adobe And Secondly CS 5 servers have been shut down. If you will try to install or update it further then it will create conflict with your system. so we can do is we provide you the CS 6 so you can able to start your work in a proper way.

update from CS5 greyed out --------"
"We would like to inform you that CS 5 is too old and no longer available and supported with Adobe And Secondly CS 5 servers have been shut down. If you will try to install or update it further then it will create conflict with your system. so we can do is we provide you the CS 6 so you can able to start your work in a proper way.
We provide you the Master collection CS 6 and it will cost you after all the discounts US$649 for lifetime license."

"We will help you to Download, Install and Activate the CS 6 on your Mac."   I had their collection for so many years,it's like having a close friend pass. Everything turns silent for a while, you get a lump in your throat. Now they want another $649. Thank all of you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will not sell you the CS6 master collection. Where did you get that message from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 was version 13.x and has not been sold for years. The current version is CC v 21.x

Any versions of CS6 being sold now are unlicensed copies, probably hacked.

Activation servers for CS4,5,and 6 are still operational (CS, CS2 and CS3 have been shut down).

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"We will help you to Download, Install and Activate the CS 6 on your Mac."

Can you please tell us who sent you this message and how they sent it so we can help you sort out if it is a spammer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guidelines won't let me write the address, if you send me and email besides the community I'll copy and paste it and send it back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe did not send you that message. You are talking to scammers or software pirates.

What country are you in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in California. This post will not even let me copy and past their warning to me, so I can show you,doesn't sound like it has integrity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe and get this sorted out. We are not Adobe employees and can't access your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lumigraphics It's already been handled in prior posts - per Adobe guidelines CS6 is no longer available. Contacting Adobe will not help.

This spammer email account though needs to be dealt with swiftly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I'm in California. This post will not even let me copy and past their warning to me, so I can show you,doesn't sound like it has integrity."

Hi 16TBtaa,

I reported the issue to Adobe staff. They replied this morning and have moved the post that went into spam back into this thread. If the Private Message from the scammer is still in your inbox, can you please click the Report button at the bottom to send a report to Adobe staff?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 16TBtaa,

I was confused as to why you had not answered our last posts, so I clicked on your name and found out that you had tried three times.

• The first was picked up by the spam filter when you tried to report "ado_be_care at outlook_com" (changes made by me to avoid the filter). This is a scammer — it is not Adobe. Adobe staff have an adobe.com address, and staff have a badge and the word employee by their names.
  • The next two with the email "info at atomiccatproductions dot com" were sent to the holding room. I don't know who sent them there. This is also not Adobe.

Unfortunately, scammers are getting more prolific, so we have to be more wary. Here's a post I found from a NZ website.

https://www.consumerprotection.govt.nz/general-help/scamwatch/scammed-take-action/

Here is Adobe's thread on identifying staff:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

To contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines