Solution for Shift Ctrl Alt pop-ups?

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win10 + Photoshop 2018 + Wacom Intuos

There isn't still a solution for the "Shift Ctrl Alt" popping-up when using these keys while drawing with wacom pen?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Solution for Shift Ctrl Alt pop-ups?

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win10 + Photoshop 2018 + Wacom Intuos

There isn't still a solution for the "Shift Ctrl Alt" popping-up when using these keys while drawing with wacom pen?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 16, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you done a Forum search?

Re: ALT, SHIFT, and CTRL pop up under cursor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2018 1
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you. I solved my problem using this way but now I got the old "jagged / wobbly lines" problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had a hunt round, and it looks like this is related to which pen pressure API you use.  If that is right and you are using Windows Ink, try turning it off and use the WinTab text file.  You'll find details in this old thread, but don't forget to adjust the file location to take into account the Photoshop version you are using.

Re: Use Windows Ink Issue with photshop CC 2015.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2018 1
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

I solved the "Shift Ctrl Alt pop-ups" problem but with this now I got again the old "jagged / wobbly lines" problem.

goo.gl/umPa3K

(image from other user)

Everyone got the same problem trying to solve this issue?

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not a Windows user so I am not familiar with that.

Should you be talking about something that affects painting tools have you experimented with the Smoothing yet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kurisutiank99669066  wrote

Thank you.

I solved the "Shift Ctrl Alt pop-ups" problem but with this now I got again the old "jagged / wobbly lines" problem.

goo.gl/umPa3K

(image from other user)

Everyone got the same problem trying to solve this issue?

Thanks.

When you say you solved the pop-ups, can you specify what exact action de-activated them?  I have the same setup (Win10 + CC 2018) and nothing seems to turn them off.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disable Alt Shift Ctrl Pop Up Boxes its turning me crazy....
there is not a solution out there??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0