• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Someone have problems with photoshop, it's crashing while I try to edit.

New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to close like 30 time since yesterday, because the programe not response

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that Photoshop is crashing when you try to edit images.

Which version of Photoshop are you using and on which OS? When exactly is Photoshop crashing? Does it crashes while using a specific tool or feature? We’d suggest that you submit the crash report: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html 

Please try deselecting the option "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance menu, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

To begin troubleshooting the issue, would you mind checking the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html and see if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experienced the same issue. I try to update and it's fine now. You try to check for update or go to preference > performace. Check the GPU.

Form Dichvuphotoshop.com

Dịch vụ Photoshop - Dịch vụ chỉnh sửa hình ảnh trực tuyến tại Việt nam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's great. Glad to know it worked. If you have any other query or need further assistance, feel free to get back to us anytime.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines