Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something for the weekend - Part 105 - Hidden Secrets

Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There are no problems with social distancing in this image, taken a few years ago on the Isle of Skye. But what hidden secrets does it hold? That is up to you.

The “rules”:

• Anything goes, as long as it meets the forum rules on decency, copyright etc.
  • Anyone, and everyone, is welcome to have a go, whether you are a complete beginner or a Photoshop expert. It also would be great to see all those who have taken part in the previous challenges come and take part in this one.
  • There are no prizes apart from the chance to practice, show off, or bring a bit of humour and fun. Don't be shy, join in and have a go!

To download the image below at 4000 x 2500 pixels with an embedded ICC colour profile (sRGB), hover over the image and click on the circle with the arrows at the top right. Then, when the image opens in its own window, right click and choose “Save Image As/Save Target As” (or similar depending on your browser).

SFTW105Skye.jpg

Have fun.

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what is the most scary, the dinosaurs or Charles in his kilt 🙂

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always felt that Skye holds an ancientness, Dave. The newcomer the others are looking for, I mean at, or for, or both, is even older, at least in SFTW reckoning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That takes me back to Something for the weekend 11 where some forum regulars appeared :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/something-for-the-weekend-part-11-we-re-having-a-ball/m-p/9...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was fun looking at SFTW 11 again, and I couldn't help but notice how much chattier we were in those early days! 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes, only rarely, the fairies of the Ilse of Skye can be spotted.

SFTW105Skye Fairies.jpg

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice Jane - worthy of a children's book 🙂

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe. But more of a tribute to the folklore of the Isle of Skye. When I looked it up, I kept reading about the fairies and all of the places on the island named after the fairies.

https://fairyroom.com/2013/02/fairies-of-isle-of-skye/

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SFTW105Skye_warunicorn.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A nice change of time and atmosphere James 🙂

You might also want to have a go at this weekend's challenge   https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/something-for-the-weekend-part-106-one-of-our-gargoyles-is-...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Dave, James, and the uneasy sky adds to the strangeness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines