Highlighted

Something for the weekend - Part 111 - Coned off!

Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Driving this week I seem to have passed many a mile of traffic cones and it got me wondering if we could put them to an alternative use. So here you have a cone, what will you make with it?

The “rules”:

• Anything goes, as long as it meets the forum rules on decency, copyright etc.
  • Anyone, and everyone, is welcome to have a go, whether you are a complete beginner or a Photoshop expert.
  • There are no prizes apart from the chance to practice, show off, or bring a bit of humour and fun. Don't be shy, join in and have a go!

To download the image below at 2500 x 3000 pixels, with an embedded ICC colour profile (sRGB) and a transparent background, hover over the image and click on the circle with the arrows at the top right. Then, when the image opens in its own window, right click and choose “Save Image As/Save Target As” (or similar depending on your browser).

SFTW111Cone.png

When posting back your image – please use the Blue reply button in this first post. If posting a comment on someone else’s entry then please use the grey reply button next to their image post.

Have fun!

Dave

TOPICS
Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Something for the weekend - Part 111 - Coned off!

Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Driving this week I seem to have passed many a mile of traffic cones and it got me wondering if we could put them to an alternative use. So here you have a cone, what will you make with it?

The “rules”:

• Anything goes, as long as it meets the forum rules on decency, copyright etc.
  • Anyone, and everyone, is welcome to have a go, whether you are a complete beginner or a Photoshop expert.
  • There are no prizes apart from the chance to practice, show off, or bring a bit of humour and fun. Don't be shy, join in and have a go!

To download the image below at 2500 x 3000 pixels, with an embedded ICC colour profile (sRGB) and a transparent background, hover over the image and click on the circle with the arrows at the top right. Then, when the image opens in its own window, right click and choose “Save Image As/Save Target As” (or similar depending on your browser).

SFTW111Cone.png

When posting back your image – please use the Blue reply button in this first post. If posting a comment on someone else’s entry then please use the grey reply button next to their image post.

Have fun!

Dave

TOPICS
Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marking the 111th SFTW.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 6
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hawking products from the Resolute Desk:

SFTW111 goya.jpg

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 7
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent Jane 🙂

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 1
Enthusiast ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Newest Hubble shot of Jupiter.  Thank you NASA.

Week111.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 6
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now we know who has been putting all those cones out Rista

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 0
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 5
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An adaptation of the old Photoshop eye Jacob.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, I must confess I was tempted to (also) post it in the SFTW38 Banner thread, but I restrained myself, so there are still no (real) entries there as you expressly wished.

I wonder how many times the eye has been used in SFTW; I have (only) once before.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

this time isn't only working my PS-Team, no, but also exerting ourselves in the cockpit of this air race!

Kegel01N.jpg

Tami and Hans-Günter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 4
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hans-Günther and Tami,

I seem to remember a view over the cockpit (and noticed the bent propeller blades), so I look from time to time to see whether this is a very slow slide show.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 1
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacob,

nice idea, but the explanation is very simple, sorry! 🙂 We are not convinced that image No. 1 does reflect the sequence correctly, please form your own opinion about it:

Red-Bull-Gate.jpg

Many thanks from Tami and Hans-Günter 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 1
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice Hans. I've seen those air races, incredible flying from you and Tami 🙂

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 1