• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something for the weekend - Part 97 - Redacted!

Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks to all that took part in last weekend's bathroom challenge.

We often see requests for help in removing redactions from images. That is something which we do not get involved with and on single layer files cannot be done. However, I thought we might have a bit of fun with it.

So, I give you a phone with an image on screen. Can you show us what is behind the red and causing all the fuss?

The “rules”:

• Anything goes, as long as it meets the forum rules on decency, copyright etc.
  • Anyone, and everyone, is welcome to have a go, whether you are a complete beginner or a Photoshop expert.
  • There are no prizes apart from the chance to practice, show off, or bring a bit of humour and fun. Don't be shy, join in and have a go!

To download the image below at 2000 x 2400 pixels with an embedded ICC colour profile (sRGB), hover over the image and click on the circle with the arrows at the top right. Then, when the image opens in its own window, right click and choose “Save Image As/Save Target As” (or similar depending on your browser).

SFTW97Cellphone.jpg

Have fun !

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember seeing it, Jane, long after it was live.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw what I saw what I saw . . .image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Semaphoric - great idea.

It reminds me of what is happening in many online classes on my ened where instructors share their screen while still showing the online classroom - so see their screen sharing their screen sharing their screen..... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice Semaphoric . That's what it feels like when you get through to a customer care number. For xxxx press 1, for yyyy press 2, for......    Then the next level for aaaa press 1 for bbbb press 2.................... then the next level ......... aaaargh!!

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Needs more Droste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the phone or from Vaassen, John?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines