Highlighted

Something's wrong with my brush leash

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't really know how to explain it but whenever I start to stroke my brush with my pentab, one point of my leash stays in one place(where I start to stroke) and the other side just following my brush point. Please see the clip I attach here. hope someone could help me with this. Thank you.  

prob 01.jpg

prob 02.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Something's wrong with my brush leash

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't really know how to explain it but whenever I start to stroke my brush with my pentab, one point of my leash stays in one place(where I start to stroke) and the other side just following my brush point. Please see the clip I attach here. hope someone could help me with this. Thank you.  

prob 01.jpg

prob 02.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
tothiel LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work for me. I should note that it doesn't do this when I'm using the mouse. Just my intuos pro pth-660.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines