Highlighted

Sometimes when I upload images to photoshop they look like this, what should I do?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.jpg

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sometimes when I upload images to photoshop they look like this, what should I do?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.jpg

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

Does this happen to all images that you try and open or just one or two that might be corrupted?

Try unticking Use Graphics Processor in Photoshop preferences under the Performance tab.

If that doesn't help try resetting the Photoshop preferences under the General tab in preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0