• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spherical Panorama changes colors and quality (2019 CC 20.00)

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After Photoshop update from CC 19.1.6 to CC 20.00 I've been experiencing problems with 3D panorama workflow.

When I create a new Spherical Panorama Object from equirectangular image, the colors of the newly created 3D Spherical map are different from the original. It looks like it changes gamma do darker one. Also the quality of the preview is very low compared to the CC 19.1.6.

I've tested it with graphics processor settings turned off and turned on with basic and advanced level.

I've also tried turning off 'Allow direct to screen' option but nothing seems to solve the problem.

My graphic card is nVidia Quadro K2000.

I had to revert to the previous version of PS, and everything went back to normal.

Does anyone experiencing silmilar issues with PS 2019?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that if you select the file in Bridge-right click image-select open in Camera Raw.  Then when it opens click-open which will open it in Photoshop.  Then do everything as normal in Photoshop-3D-Spherical Panorama-New Panorama.  It worked for me hopefully everyone else too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This totally worked for me. This was really weird because coming out of Lightroom I had no such look. Thank You for the work around!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem and my Photoshop is Version 22.2.0 , I am in the future at March 6th 2021, I see the problem is not yet solved, hopefully there is a way around about this, bummer!

Fito pardo is a cinematographer with more than 25 years of experience follow Instagram @fitopardo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fitopardo

deos the work-around described here by defaultykb3ps67nli8 fix it for you:

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

I found that if you select the file in Bridge-right click image-select open in Camera Raw.  Then when it opens click-open which will open it in Photoshop.  Then do everything as normal in Photoshop-3D-Spherical Panorama-New Panorama.  It worked for me hopefully everyone else too.

I hope so

neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management
[please only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

you can report this as a bug here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines