• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spherical Panorama

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You Guys need really fix resolution issues for big panoramas like 16k and higher is just point less for pro right now! Is easy to use Affinity for that to be honest. you guys need support higher resolution for pro cameras output with much and higher resolution.

Right now what ever paint is creating a really bad result loosing complete the resolution on painting so pretty much useless for big panoramas.

Anyhelp that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You Guys need really fix resolution issues for big panoramas"

Can you identify who you are addressing and where the resolution issue is they need to fix is.    Users form all over the world participate in this user forum..

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JJMack,

I'm dressing to support for Adobe developers if you use Spherical Panorama on the 3D mode has a limitation of resolution based on consumer cameras for VR such Theta Cameras you can see on Adobe channel, and they never update those resolutions when for years we have images bigger then 6k or 7k pixels most of professionals using VR nowday have resolutions of 16k, 20k some 32K pixels we have to use external plugs to be able to work with photoshop for that this one of the main reason in the Industry a lot people are shifting to Affinity by default support a proper VR mode without limitations I has being asking for Adobe to fix and support that better for years now they did a good step to support but not complete.

Best,

JO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You Guys need really fix resolution issues for big panoramas............"

This forum is answered by volunteer users. We do not work for Adobe.

You can raise bug reports or feature requests at the link below , where they will be seen by Adobe staff.
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great thanks Dave to let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JJMack,

I'm here to just ask Adobe to fix and support view the price we pay on thoses software they should have that right spend quite a long time waiting, anyway but Now I have the right place to ask that based on Dave link

Cheers,

JO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMO you should not be depressed disappointed yes fine. Adobe Photoshop is an Image edited and is a great one. It is nice that it has some has  some add on features like basis 3d and video editing features, But that not what Photoshop is about. It is never going to be a great 3D or great video editing application,  Photoshop does a good job stitching images but does it support stitching fish eye lens again it not a great stitching application its not what Photoshop is about.  Still its nice the you do not need to switch application all to time to for some basic Video editing and  3d stuff, panorama stitching and patching,   I agree that its add on 3d 360 spherical Panorama viewer could be better. That Affinity add on is better for you can set the focus point an perhaps other things better.  Some day Adobe may improve their add on.  I just wish Adobe would stop releasing all the bugs they do, fix the reported bugs they fails to fix,  stop breaking  features and changing user work flows. Those are depressing.

There are or were application designed for what you are doing  the was a 26 Giga Pixels panorama on the web the was stitch from more then 2,000 images it was not stitched by Photoshop that is not what Photoshop is about.  Photoshop has several limitations I do not like still its the best image editor for me. 

Here is a video 365 Gigapixel view it here in 2 white 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines