Highlighted

Spinning balls, Catalina, PS 2019

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm no techie, so probably won't understand any replies! Here goes...I've been drawing using Photoshop for almost 20 years. Since it became subscription, I've been using 2018, as 2019 always had spinning balls around the cursor, the brush tool. Today I sat down to work, and although 2018 bounced, it wouldn't open. So I tried 2019 again, but there's no improvement, the balls are still there. In my old fashioned way, I expect perfection, now that I'm shelling out every month, but like so many others, I'm failing to find it with Adobe. I'm up to date with Wacom, and Mac OS. Any ideas anyone? Thank you.

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Spinning balls, Catalina, PS 2019

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm no techie, so probably won't understand any replies! Here goes...I've been drawing using Photoshop for almost 20 years. Since it became subscription, I've been using 2018, as 2019 always had spinning balls around the cursor, the brush tool. Today I sat down to work, and although 2018 bounced, it wouldn't open. So I tried 2019 again, but there's no improvement, the balls are still there. In my old fashioned way, I expect perfection, now that I'm shelling out every month, but like so many others, I'm failing to find it with Adobe. I'm up to date with Wacom, and Mac OS. Any ideas anyone? Thank you.

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Photoshop use to work and now suddenly doe not. Try resetting you Photoshop preferences when starting Photoshop use the shortcut or delete or rename your Photoshop preferences folder for  version 2018 see if you can press and hold CMD+Option+Shift to reset preferences. You should be prompted with doe you wan to delete your preferences reply you do.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working in 2018 was fine, no busy balls spinning. Today, for whatever reason, 2018 will not open. In order to work, I’m limping along in 2019. Balls and all. It really interferes with my drawing style. I’d be happy if I could open 2018, or 2019 without the fault. Or even CS4! That worked quite well!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0