• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spot healing and healing brush non functioning

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get either to work correctly in this latest update in the last few previous ones.

When using the healing brush I get black marks that then disappear when i click elsewhere on the image. I also then get the message saying there are not enogh pixels.

When using the spot healing brush it will rarely smaple the correct area that I selected but more often than not I just get lots of white pixels outside the circular brush which just ruins the image. Most of the time it just never samples the correct area.

Can anyone help here.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just learning very much a beginner I usually use lightroom but also i just updated my photoshop and now my healing brush tool is not working.  I tried the reset and still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE - I had an older version of the file I was working on and healing brush works with the older file but not the newer version. It means I have lost about a days work but it seems to work. 

Not a fix I realise but might be worth trying if you have an older version of a PSD file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines