• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spot healing

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help me.  I know this is a super simple problem, but I'm getting frustrated. I'm trying to remove an object using the spot healing tool on a new layer and all it does it smudge it.  I have it set to Normal and Content Aware.  I'm sure I have something just set wrong, I just can't find it!  Thank you in advance.  Using Photoshop 21.1.2.Tree.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the tools and/or preferences.
To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut:

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.
Note: Using the keyboard shortcut, preference files for custom shortcuts, workspaces, and color settings will also be reset to default.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#restore_preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Content aware fill or the patch tool would be a better choice for this particular image. It's too large for the spot healing brush. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi check the following video hope it helps you....regards

https://youtu.be/Ge9jsJZ3lA0

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!  I love his videos it was actually one of his courses I was taking when I became stuck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines