• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stacking images error - Photoshop 21.2

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

v21.2 PS. When I move one image over another, I get three images and can only move one imae, cannot brush out the middle image so blending doesn't work.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

That does not sound good. Could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain how to backup presets, actions and brushes? The link didn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I unchecked Legacy compositing under preferances>performance and problem solved. It works correctly now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That fixed the problem. Legacy compositing was checked and once I unchecked it, the issue was gone. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seeing lots of similar issues with 21.2 using 980 Gtx card.   PS Prefs/performance is listing my card still by name.

Layer visibility gets stuck on.  Can't really see erasing actions do anything.  opacity issues. more.

Did notice that if you are still dealing with some of this you can just turn the very bottom layer or background layer visibility off then back on and usually your changes will be visible. Trouble is you weren't sure what you were doing while doing it.
** Unchecking 'legacy compositing' under Prefs/Performance seems to have fixed at least the issues I've noticed so far!   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines