standard screen mode is not working

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason, i am trying to open things on my photoshop and my standard screen mode is not working, its not letting me scroll up or down. any ideas???

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

standard screen mode is not working

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason, i am trying to open things on my photoshop and my standard screen mode is not working, its not letting me scroll up or down. any ideas???

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not read about any version of Photoshop having problems working in standard screen mode.  What version are you using?

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im using the newest one, the updated 2021 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked your machine meets the mew requirements, that you GPU is supported and you have the latest devices divers and review Adobe Posted known issues in 2021 the are even more issues if you have big sur. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ps-desktop 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh i have a macbook pro 2020 and i just updated to big sur- is that what the problem may be?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is it with tabed images, or floating ones? did you enable overscroll in the preferences? Rulers showing, or not?

Does it work in Fulscreen or the other F modes?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0