• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Standard Screen Mode too large in size

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Photoshop CC 2017.1.3 on a MacBook Pro.  I generally like to use Full Screen Mode with Menu Bar so I can move the image around when making adjustments.  I also like to use the Standard Screen Mode (SSM) when saving an image because that is the only mode that shows when the image is fully saved and its overall size in MB.  However, the SSM is now too large to be fully viewed on my MacBook Pro 13" screen and I can't seem to move it to shrink its size.  Very odd.  Any suggestions on how to resize the SSM to fit on the screen?

Thanks in advance.

pjcaver

[Personal email address removed by moderator - please do not post personal data in this public forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow the steps on this thread.

It should get you going again.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-user-interface-too-big-or-too-small/td-p/8553918?...

hth

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Standard Screen Mode click on the Green Maximize button to fit photoshop to your screen.

gree.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines