• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Startseite ist leer

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen, ich vermisse auf meiner Startseite von Photoshop CC 2021 die Teile "Vorschläge einblenden" mit den Tutorials und auch den Teil "Zuletzt verwendet" mit der Vorschau. Ich sehe immer nur den schwarzen Bildschirm. 

Unter Voreinstellungen -> Allgemein -> Startbildschirm automatisch anzeigen ändert sich nichts. 

Auf meinem Laptop sind die Tutorials und letzten Dateien da. Auf beiden Rechnern läuft Windows 10 in der aktuellen Version und Photoshop hat auch alle Updates. Wo kann ich das wiederherstellen?

Danke für alle Tipps!

Hi all, I'm missing the "Show suggestions" parts with the tutorials and also the "Recently used" part with the preview on my start page for Photoshop CC 2021. I always see only the black screen. 

Under Preferences -> General -> Automatically show home screen nothing changes. 

On my laptop the tutorials and recent files are there. Both computers are running Windows 10 in the latest version and Photoshop has all updates as well. Where can I go to restore this?

Thanks for any tips!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?