still photo sequence

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am looking to create multi image sequence files by importing edited jpeg files from lightroom into photoshop and put them into 1 image. at this time i am not looking to blend the images into one image, i am looking to create one image with multiple images into a vertical or horizontal sequence. my main concern is that these images retain high quality as they will be intended for clients to print in large size formats. I have yet to find a tutorial that covers this. 

thank you

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

still photo sequence

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am looking to create multi image sequence files by importing edited jpeg files from lightroom into photoshop and put them into 1 image. at this time i am not looking to blend the images into one image, i am looking to create one image with multiple images into a vertical or horizontal sequence. my main concern is that these images retain high quality as they will be intended for clients to print in large size formats. I have yet to find a tutorial that covers this. 

thank you

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you images are all the same size use Photoshop's menu File>Scripts>Load Files in a Stack. Use the Scripts interactive dialog toe built your Image File List.  Or User  Bridge to build your image list and then its menu Tools>Photoshop>Load Files into a Stack.   Once you have your images stacked in Photoshop calculate how wide or tall you need the canvas to be to distribute the images over the canvas vertically or horizontally.  Then add the required canvas with menu Image>Canvas size and then distribute the layer over the canvas. I do not install Lightroom so I doe not know if it can pass a file list to Photoshop script Load files into a stack.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2020 1
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, i will try this

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2020 0