stop APE from opening all pdf files

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put an old Adobe Photoshop Elements (4) on an old Acer/Vista computer to work on photos.  Massive mistake--every pdf file I click on to open, opens in thumbnail Photoshop panel.  How can I tell Photoshop not to open anything until I drag a file to the app? Or just delete Photoshop from the computer and enjoy access to pdf forms and files.  To open a pdf,  I have to open Adobe Reader, the select the pdf to open.  I cannot just click on a pdf file and have it open.  Photoshop Elements dominates.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

stop APE from opening all pdf files

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put an old Adobe Photoshop Elements (4) on an old Acer/Vista computer to work on photos.  Massive mistake--every pdf file I click on to open, opens in thumbnail Photoshop panel.  How can I tell Photoshop not to open anything until I drag a file to the app? Or just delete Photoshop from the computer and enjoy access to pdf forms and files.  To open a pdf,  I have to open Adobe Reader, the select the pdf to open.  I cannot just click on a pdf file and have it open.  Photoshop Elements dominates.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2020 0

Have something to add?