Highlighted

Stop Canvas Rotation when using Wacom Intuos 5 Tablet

New Here ,
May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still getting used to using my Wacom Tablet with PhotoShop. The BIGGEST annoyance is when the canvas rotates when every I rest my hand on the tablet while using the stylus. It usually happens while I am using a brush or clone stamp. It drives me INSANE that I cannot simply lock the rotation. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am not touching any keys, it is happening when I apply pressure with my writing hand.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by davescm | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

On the Intuos Pro I just disable touch input in the tablet properties

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stop Canvas Rotation when using Wacom Intuos 5 Tablet

New Here ,
May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still getting used to using my Wacom Tablet with PhotoShop. The BIGGEST annoyance is when the canvas rotates when every I rest my hand on the tablet while using the stylus. It usually happens while I am using a brush or clone stamp. It drives me INSANE that I cannot simply lock the rotation. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am not touching any keys, it is happening when I apply pressure with my writing hand.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by davescm | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 13, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dave, I'll try that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2018 0
Jeanf LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem  I have the Wacom Intuos Pro; however my tablet properties do NOT have the checkbox for Enable Touch Input.  I don't know how to stop my canvas from rotating intermittently when I'm using the pen tool.

Jeanf_0-1602613433440.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0