Highlighted

Straighten Horizon Dialog?

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to trash all my prefs and keyboard shortcuts to solve a crashing issue. (Crashing issue is now solved.)

Before I trashed everything, I used to hit a custom keyboard shortcut, command-shift-R, to open a dialog showing my image, and I could simply drag the crosshair cursor to create a line across a tilted horizon and the image would immediately rotate to make that line completely horizontal.

But now I can't find that tool. Anybody give me a hint please?

Latest Mac OS Catalina and latest Photoshop v. 22.0.0.

Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Straighten Horizon Dialog?

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to trash all my prefs and keyboard shortcuts to solve a crashing issue. (Crashing issue is now solved.)

Before I trashed everything, I used to hit a custom keyboard shortcut, command-shift-R, to open a dialog showing my image, and I could simply drag the crosshair cursor to create a line across a tilted horizon and the image would immediately rotate to make that line completely horizontal.

But now I can't find that tool. Anybody give me a hint please?

Latest Mac OS Catalina and latest Photoshop v. 22.0.0.

Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0

Have something to add?