New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To The Photoshop Community!

Using:

Photoshop CC 2020

MacBook Pro 10.13.4

I use the Rule of Thirds grid in the crop tool. When using crop tool, I crop slightly then use the curved arrows outside the crop lines to straighten the picture. As soon as I push the track pad I get a grid with so many lines I can't see the details in the picture well enough to straighten it. Is there any way to change this annoying grid so that when I'm trying to straighten a picture with the curved arrows the grid stays in Rule of Thirds?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can toggle the grid on and off while you are in the middle of cropping. Use the wheel that is next to the grid settings where you pick Rule of Thirds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Under the click down menu for choosing "Rule of Thirds" there is a secondary menu "Never Show Overlay". This will eliminate the grid all together. See below

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 2.38.32 PM.png

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines