Highlighted

Strange and VERY annoying Bug in filter vanishing perspective point (NL: perspectiefpunt...)

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

since the photoshop update 21.0 I've noticed that vanishing/perspective point won't work properly.

Every time Adobe has an update something is bugged! Now this! If I start the filter Perspective/vanishing point I can select the area i want to work with. But when i make a selection...for example bricks, and im want to copy them to another space...it won't work!! Normaly you can copy it immedialtely to another place but now it doesn't do anything! Yeah...after a couple of seconds it shoots to the place you wanted it but it has a TERRIBLE SLOWDOWN! The only thing that works is the stamp-function.

Im from holland so my english is not that perfect and i'm not sure what the exact names of the filters are in english. But can someone help me? I'ts soooooo anoying that this function is bugged!!!

Topics

CC FAQ, Feature request, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Strange and VERY annoying Bug in filter vanishing perspective point (NL: perspectiefpunt...)

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

since the photoshop update 21.0 I've noticed that vanishing/perspective point won't work properly.

Every time Adobe has an update something is bugged! Now this! If I start the filter Perspective/vanishing point I can select the area i want to work with. But when i make a selection...for example bricks, and im want to copy them to another space...it won't work!! Normaly you can copy it immedialtely to another place but now it doesn't do anything! Yeah...after a couple of seconds it shoots to the place you wanted it but it has a TERRIBLE SLOWDOWN! The only thing that works is the stamp-function.

Im from holland so my english is not that perfect and i'm not sure what the exact names of the filters are in english. But can someone help me? I'ts soooooo anoying that this function is bugged!!!

Topics

CC FAQ, Feature request, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop forum from Get Started

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines