Strange Behavior text 2 outlines in PS

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I updated PS to 2021 version. Had to change my graphic card also but:

There is strange behavior when I change text to outlines. All converted textes have added black stroke. All texts are normal. There is no such situation in  PS 2020 also installed on the same computer.

nr 1 on picture text in font format

nr 2 on picture text right after conversion into outlines.

Win 10 pro PL, Ati Radeon R9 (all performance settings tested)

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Strange Behavior text 2 outlines in PS

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I updated PS to 2021 version. Had to change my graphic card also but:

There is strange behavior when I change text to outlines. All converted textes have added black stroke. All texts are normal. There is no such situation in  PS 2020 also installed on the same computer.

nr 1 on picture text in font format

nr 2 on picture text right after conversion into outlines.

Win 10 pro PL, Ati Radeon R9 (all performance settings tested)

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same problem.20 years working with photoshop and i never stumbled upon this bug/feature. I also reset my ps-setting. I used different fonts. I've got deadlines but well... i cant convert text to form without having that annoying outline added to it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you still got the problem - here is the link:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/outline-on-text-photoshop/m-p/11303402?page=1

But still it stays strange - Why do i have to remove a stroke that i did not set in the first place? Pretty confusing and frustrating. Literally lost 1h on this. Steep learning curve on this little bug. I even cant unset the stroke - it always starts with it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0