Highlighted

Strange crop circles when I use presets in camera raw

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the latest update this glitch is driving me up the wall. It doesn't happen all the time and is random but sometimes when I use a preset in the camera raw filter I get weird circles all over the image. If I shut photoshop down and reopen sometimes this resolves the issue but not always. It's random which preset it does this with. I did speak to Adobe and they suggested going into camera raw preferences and under performance, change the graphics prosessor to off. I've tried this and also tried custom and auto and it makes no difference. Please help, before I throw the computer out the window!

I've attached a photo of my computer screen. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael Bullo | Adobe Community Professional

Your problem looks very similar to one being discussed in a recent forum post. Some people were fixing the issue by increasing the Cache Levels to 6 within the Performance tab of the Photoshop Preferences.

Camera Raw Radial Filter Isn't Behaving
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/camera-raw-radial-filter-isn-t-behaving/td-p/11234125?page=1

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Strange crop circles when I use presets in camera raw

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the latest update this glitch is driving me up the wall. It doesn't happen all the time and is random but sometimes when I use a preset in the camera raw filter I get weird circles all over the image. If I shut photoshop down and reopen sometimes this resolves the issue but not always. It's random which preset it does this with. I did speak to Adobe and they suggested going into camera raw preferences and under performance, change the graphics prosessor to off. I've tried this and also tried custom and auto and it makes no difference. Please help, before I throw the computer out the window!

I've attached a photo of my computer screen. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael Bullo | Adobe Community Professional

Your problem looks very similar to one being discussed in a recent forum post. Some people were fixing the issue by increasing the Cache Levels to 6 within the Performance tab of the Photoshop Preferences.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/camera-raw-radial-filter-isn-t-behaving/td-p/11234125?page=1

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-07-14 21_30_20-DSCF0012.psb @ 25.2% (Layer 6, RGB_16) _.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/camera-raw-radial-filter-isn-t-behaving/td-p/11234125?page=...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Michael, I'll take a look!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Michael, this has solved the problem! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic. Thanks for the update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines