• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange looking PS home page

Contributor ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page where you see all your recent files in PS (I think it is called the home page?) is not looking right. I only see some grayish rounded rectangles on the left side, a small PS logo on upper left corner. Also a zoom magnifying lens in upper right corner. That's it. When I upgraded to the latest version one or two days ago, it was looking fine again. There was text in the upper left corner, and all my recent files were showing. Now it is back to being as I have described above, What gives? Does anyone else have this issue? Photoshop works fine otherwise. I am on Windows 10, and I have the latest PS version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an active internet connection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you reset your preferences? When you reset the prefs your recent files reset to nothing. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you see anything listed under File > Open Recent?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines