• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

STROKE THICKNESS ON RECTANGLE SHAPE not working

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Can anyone help me I am trying to change the thickness of the stroke on a rectangle shape (no fill / Just stroke) I have read online that ps changed its default so the stroke is on the inside, but I have changed it to inside, outside and center and still the stroke is not adjusting, even at 20px nothing, no stroke..any ideas its driving me crazy....? its cc2021....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, Properties, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi- it seems to be working now, I shut down Photoshop and updated it, it works now...it must have been a bug.  Was driving me nuts!! But thanks so much for getting back to me to try and help, much appreciated ☺️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines