• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strumento taglierina blocca Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salve. Fino a ieri tutto funzionava, all'improvviso oggi Photoshop si blocca appena seleziono lo strumento taglierina.

Blocco totale, e devo andare in "Gestione attività" per terminare l'applicazione.
Il sistema Windows 10 è aggiornato, e così pure Photoshop.
Grazie a chi svorrà aiutarmi a risolvere!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? (The auto-translation »Cutter Tool« seems a bit unclear.) 

Does turning off (or on, depending on what the current setting is) »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi c.pfaffenbichler,
first of all I apologize for my English, I know it's not the best...
I followed your suggestion, but notthing happened, the issue was still there.

But I resolved it,. Few days ago I had the same problem, but with the "Text" tool.
I fixed it opening an old .psd file. There wasn't any problem with that file, and after working few seconds on it I closed Photoshop. I open Photoshop again and the problem disappears.
So, I did the same with the last problem. Opening an old .psd file and close Photoshop fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it happens again you could also try Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately it happens again 😞
I followed your advise, but not success.
Every time that I close Photoshop, the problem appears. 
The only way to fix it is to open a .PSD file before to open others pictures.
Is quite annoying. And Iim paying to use the app...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to make sure: When you turned off GPU usage did you restart Photoshop? (The setting only takes effect at restarting Photoshop.)

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

If all else fails you may need to roll back Photoshop to 22.x.x, but make sure to back-up your presets and preferences first. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GPU is turned off, but the issue is still there.
The only way to fix the pfoblem is downgrade to previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao Enrico. A me è capitata la stessa cosa. Non riesco a capire perchè. Comunque il tuo "sistema" funziona. Aprire un quasiasi "psd" e il problema si risolve. Grazie della dritta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sono lieto che questo possa essere utile a qualcuno, anche se il problema rimane...
Ciao.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines