Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck on launch after the last update

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

After the last update, Photoshop is unable to load. It got stuck right after launch. Here is a screen where you can see at which poit of the app loading this happes (I don't know if this can help).

Any idea?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Have you tried reinstalling Photoshop and see if that helps?

Also, which operating system are you working on? We're here to help just need more information.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried, nothing has changed. And I had to do this via web, because Creative Cloud App is also not working. I can launch it, but I am not aboe to interqact. All I can do, is to see the UI, but I can click anywhere, nothing change. 

While Photoshop got stuch on launch screen, Creative Cloud seem to work, but it does. 

At this point I rhink that all the Adobe product are affected.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear about this. Which operating system and version of Photoshop are you on? Can you send over Photoshop's Help > System Info dialog text to us?

You could paste it in a message here, or use a paste service like http://pastebin.com to provide a link to the full text of the System Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the same problem! I can just start Photoshop, but when I try to work it freezes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about Photoshop freezing. Could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Also, please let us know which version of Photoshop and the operating system are you working on?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines