Highlighted

Stuck toolbar

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

stuck bar.jpgThis bar is somehow locked on top of my rulers and I have tried what I could find to remove it, but I just can't figure it out. I use the align tools a lot, so I still need them there, just not over the rulers. It is stuck in this position and can not be dragged. Would appreciate some help sorting it out. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stuck toolbar

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

stuck bar.jpgThis bar is somehow locked on top of my rulers and I have tried what I could find to remove it, but I just can't figure it out. I use the align tools a lot, so I still need them there, just not over the rulers. It is stuck in this position and can not be dragged. Would appreciate some help sorting it out. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Option bar is always at the top of the screen.  You do realise that it is context sensitive, and changes according to the tool you have selected?  So the align options will display when the move tool is selected.  Or am I not understanding your question?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it when you drag it to dock it It will not trun blue and Dock?

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My window with the artboard was actually dragged behind it. I have docked it at the top now. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0