• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stupid [removed] update is thrashed

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once again the rocket scientists at Adobe can't do basic coding.

My version of Photoshop was fine yesterday.

Apparently you [abusive language removed by moderator] updated, and now I can't recover Photoshop.

So, thank you for [abusive language removed by moderator] and not doing even basic beta testing.

Do I want to update Photoshop? Of course . . . to a piece of software that wasn't written by a bunch of [abusive language removed by moderator] coders who don't talk to each other and have no clue what they are doing.

[See forum guidelines: https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/forum-etiquette-and-best-practices/m-p/1806812]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please report bugs to the product developers here, as we are users on this forum and do not work for Adobe.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/

Until the 22.3 bugs are fixed, you can revert to 22.2 using the Creative Cloud app. You can also turn off automatic updates.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should do what intelligent Photoshop users do. Keep more than one version of Photoshop installed so you have a working version available for user. Adobe track record show new versions of Photoshop will have issues. Also updates may have issues.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JJMack wrote:

You should do what intelligent Photoshop users do. Keep more than one version of Photoshop installed

I don't think you can have multiple versions of dot releases, only the whole numbers. Since Nathan says PS was fine "yesterday", he may have had 22.2, which he can revert back to.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wrote versions not dot updates looking at my desktop I see CS2, CS3, CS6, CC 2014, CC 2018, CC 2019, PS 2020 and PS 2021 are installed. All PS 2021 version 22.x have major issues IMO...

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cut the abuse and remember that on this forum you are addressing volunteer Photoshop users not Adobe employees. Abuse will get you nowhere.

I would suggest you  raise bug reports giving full system info and/or revert to 22.2 until issues are resolved.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the distinct impression that 22.3 is not one of Adobe's proudest moments. There seems to be a number of genuine problems this time. Was it that important to get Apple Silicon support out the door fast? Apparently it was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My impression is the same as yours. I'm staying on 22.2 until all these new bugs are fixed. I think you are right that Apple Silicon drove the release.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines