• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Styles Patterns and Gradients

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long time cs6 photoshop user, I just installed Photoshop CC 2020 and I am getting used to the new features one thing I did though was load all my Styles, Patterns and Gradients that I have accumulated over the years and It pretty much brought photoshop to it's knees, the loader would get stuck in the Loading Preferences and could not load.  In CS6 I don't have this problem, I like to have my styles and patterns available I can load them with Bridge when I need them but thats not very productive, does anybody know of a plugin or extenstion that can store the Styles, Patterns and Gradients so that photoshop does not have to load them. I am hoping that maybe the next upgrade might provide this or integrate this into Photoshop like it is with CS6.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi yes newer version has some bug related that you have to wait for it....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines