• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription to Ownership

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get to own the software after a full year's subscription to Photoshop? I only use it when I needed to retouch some photos and work on some drawings as a hobby. I am not a professional or anything like that, and with the current situation, not having a regular job, it gets difficult to be paying a monthly fee for something that you seldom use. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No you don't, there is no option of ownership now. It's all subscription based, you can use the software as long as you pay. Once the subscription expires you neither own the software nor can you use it

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you needs are limited and you don't use the advanced features of PS, you could investigate using PS Elements. This comes with a one time fees. See the following

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you could even look into freeware like Gimp if your image editing needs are limited. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I'll take a look into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines