Highlighted

Suggestions for good presets for product pictures

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe community!

I work for a danish webshop and recently got the responsibility to work on their overall layout and "look" of their website.

On the same occassion they gave me access to Photoshop but im quite honestly terrible at using it at the moment.

The vast majority of my work right now revolves around creating product pictures and making them fit the website layout.

I was wondering if anyone has a simple preset or some nice settings that i could create to make this process extremely simple and basically a 1-2 click type scenarion.

[ Link removed by Moderator ]

Would also appreciate links to any photoshop guides that might be relevant for e-commerce, so far the ones i've watched have been aimed mainly towards photographs or posters etc. but i need it solely for online use.

Thanks in advance! 🙂

TOPICS
Feature request, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Suggestions for good presets for product pictures

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe community!

I work for a danish webshop and recently got the responsibility to work on their overall layout and "look" of their website.

On the same occassion they gave me access to Photoshop but im quite honestly terrible at using it at the moment.

The vast majority of my work right now revolves around creating product pictures and making them fit the website layout.

I was wondering if anyone has a simple preset or some nice settings that i could create to make this process extremely simple and basically a 1-2 click type scenarion.

[ Link removed by Moderator ]

Would also appreciate links to any photoshop guides that might be relevant for e-commerce, so far the ones i've watched have been aimed mainly towards photographs or posters etc. but i need it solely for online use.

Thanks in advance! 🙂

TOPICS
Feature request, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My day job is product photography and I have a lot of actions and scripts I use, but I don't really know of anything canned that would make it quicker. The best bet is to shoot the products properly to minimize retouching.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have to clip the images, combine them, …? 

How do the ra images you get look? 

Maybe posting a few examples/screenshots may elicit more pertinent advice. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0