• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestions

Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm a digital illustrator, and there's one HUGE thing that it seems would be very easy to add to photoshop, a Radial Ruler (or for that matter any good ruler tool, but specifically radial) I know for a fact that Clip Studio, Ibis Paint, and most other drawing programs have one, and it would be EXTREMELY valuble for artists like me and many others that have already decided to move over to other apps for similar reasons.

A quick side note, the dual brush settings are maddening to work with, because you can barely figure out which brush is wich from the display, and they don't have names (in fact it doesn't seem like all the brushes are even listed.

Thank you for your time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a userforum not the place for feedback or bug reports... if you post your idea in the uservoice forum Adobe will still ignore it but at least they will see it first

feedback.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you do post over at the feature suggestion site, it would go good to post screenshots and detailed descriptions of how you expect the tool to work:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/photoshop/5f5f2092785c1f1e6cc4086b

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines