Highlighted

Summer 2020 brushes in Europe

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kyle T Webster has a demo vidoe and a link for the Photoshop Summer 2020 brushes, Twitter 25 June. It states thes brushes are available in North america and will be available world wide in 2 weeks. Cant find them anywhere when I log into Adobe CC account. An in Europe.Any help appreciated thanks

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Summer 2020 brushes in Europe

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kyle T Webster has a demo vidoe and a link for the Photoshop Summer 2020 brushes, Twitter 25 June. It states thes brushes are available in North america and will be available world wide in 2 weeks. Cant find them anywhere when I log into Adobe CC account. An in Europe.Any help appreciated thanks

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop, what do you see when you go to the Brushes panel menu and select "Get More Brushes"?

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/how-to/kyles-brushes-in-sketch.html

There was an issue with the Summer Brushes before, but (theoretically) it was fixed. So let us know.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/latest-kyles-brushes-not-available-in-the-uk/td-p/11007331/...

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 0
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was only 10 seconds late 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 1
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I practiced my speed typing while you were on "sabbatical", @Ged 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 1
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had to Google "sabbatical" 😁

You practiced well, may the keyboard force be with you 👍

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 1
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Did you try the get more brushes option in Photoshop

2020-08-08 14_45_51-Adobe Photoshop 2020.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah i was having the same problem. Tried to access them again today (via get brushes option in photoplop) and still only showed me Spring 2020 Brushes, so i logged out of Adobe, then logged back in and the Summer 2020 brush update has appeared... so they are available.

[removed by moderator — this would break licensing terms]

cheers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe staff was alerted and has fixed this issue. The Summer 2020 brushes are now available in Europe.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0