Highlighted

Super frustrated I can’t find anything lol.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was looking around for a way to replicate these shapes and text, it looks like they have the shape and text put in together and they make part of it invisible but I can't find anything like that in photoshop or outside as I don't know how to name it, as well as the colored gradient tags that match the watches I'm not sure what they are called but I want to learn how to make them as well as the lines with the dots look very clean and I can't find any tutorial or something similar in photoshop help please.

8D43DBCD-04EB-4433-B0C3-F976A8B5EDC8.jpeg

E6EB00B0-6932-4814-8645-9B9768DDBC43.jpeg

E705A4FC-C68D-47F0-A3AD-74BD47B4979D.jpeg

72DC864D-53C6-44E0-8BF2-6C8145ABB8C3.jpeg

Your help will be greatly appreciated in namming these styles or pointing to resource packs like this so I can look up how to do this.

Topics

Download and install, FAQ, How to, Import and export, Mac, Make It, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Super frustrated I can’t find anything lol.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was looking around for a way to replicate these shapes and text, it looks like they have the shape and text put in together and they make part of it invisible but I can't find anything like that in photoshop or outside as I don't know how to name it, as well as the colored gradient tags that match the watches I'm not sure what they are called but I want to learn how to make them as well as the lines with the dots look very clean and I can't find any tutorial or something similar in photoshop help please.

8D43DBCD-04EB-4433-B0C3-F976A8B5EDC8.jpeg

E6EB00B0-6932-4814-8645-9B9768DDBC43.jpeg

E705A4FC-C68D-47F0-A3AD-74BD47B4979D.jpeg

72DC864D-53C6-44E0-8BF2-6C8145ABB8C3.jpeg

Your help will be greatly appreciated in namming these styles or pointing to resource packs like this so I can look up how to do this.

Topics

Download and install, FAQ, How to, Import and export, Mac, Make It, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they are layered document and these are shape and text layers it should be easy.  If they are flatten file a single raster image layer you will not be able to do it perfectly and it will be a lot of work to  boot.  You need the layered documents.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

For the first part it's just a matter of drawing a shape with the Pen Tool using guides, set the Pen Tool to shape with no fill and set the size of the stroke to your preferences then add the text and align.

Then add layer mask to the shape layer and paint away what you don't want, decrease the opacity of the brush at the end to give it a faded look

2020-08-26 18_09_57-Untitled-1.psd @ 140% (A, RGB_8) _.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines