Highlighted

Support for use of 3DConexxion devices in Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I updated my Photoshop installation to the new 2020 versions, my 3Dconexxion navigation device no longer works. The device has a new driver since the Photoshop updates and the 3Dconexxion support staff says that it is a problem created by Adobe, will Adobe correct this situation?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Support for use of 3DConexxion devices in Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I updated my Photoshop installation to the new 2020 versions, my 3Dconexxion navigation device no longer works. The device has a new driver since the Photoshop updates and the 3Dconexxion support staff says that it is a problem created by Adobe, will Adobe correct this situation?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I'm using Windows 10 and Photoshop 2020 21.2.1 using a 3dconnexion SpaceMouse® Compact 3DX-700059

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd be interested in what functionality you had before this problem?  I have a Space Mouse that I only really use for SketchUp in which it is a real game changer.  But I have never found it useful with Photoshop.  I've owned the Space Mouse for five years(ish).   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0