Highlighted

Surface pro photoshop glitch, only drawing straight diagonal lines!!! Please Help

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So recently I got a Huion Kamvas 22 plus and have installed drivers, done everything for that. that is working great, but when I take my computer (surface pro with touchscreen and stylus) off the USB connection to draw by itself, photoshop stops functioning properly. when I try to draw literally anything with the stylus it doesn't let me and instead draws a line straight diagonally across the entire page.

All my tablet drivers are up to date and I can't pinpoint the exact root of the problem.

If anyone has any ideas I'm sure they could help.

Michael.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Surface pro photoshop glitch, only drawing straight diagonal lines!!! Please Help

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So recently I got a Huion Kamvas 22 plus and have installed drivers, done everything for that. that is working great, but when I take my computer (surface pro with touchscreen and stylus) off the USB connection to draw by itself, photoshop stops functioning properly. when I try to draw literally anything with the stylus it doesn't let me and instead draws a line straight diagonally across the entire page.

All my tablet drivers are up to date and I can't pinpoint the exact root of the problem.

If anyone has any ideas I'm sure they could help.

Michael.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, something is caught off guard between Windows; either Windows Ink or WinTab, according to the chosen setting in the driver; and Photoshop by the disconnection of the tablet and the use of a second screen as a tablet. 

Does it work if you  restart PS after disconnecting the Huion?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
MStav LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Huion drivers, I have the Windows Ink disabled and have tried restarting both photoshop and my computer multiple times.

Didn't work, I also tried uninstalling the Huion drivers, (restarting) testing photoshop and reinstalling the drivers.

Didn't work, how would I fix an issue between the Windows Ink or WinTab? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0