Highlighted

Sus Ren

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 will not open on my computer. 

I have been using this since 2016 and although I have newer versions, I prefer this.  All my prefered actions are on there.  What can I do to open it?  My payment plan is up to date, and it has never just not opened before.  When I click it in the dock, it bounces a couple of times,  but then does nothing.

I have not done a software update recently, but I'm on Catalina 10.15.3

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sus Ren

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 will not open on my computer. 

I have been using this since 2016 and although I have newer versions, I prefer this.  All my prefered actions are on there.  What can I do to open it?  My payment plan is up to date, and it has never just not opened before.  When I click it in the dock, it bounces a couple of times,  but then does nothing.

I have not done a software update recently, but I'm on Catalina 10.15.3

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to Photoshop v20 or v21.     CC2015 is not compatible with the Catalina OS.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Dave - I've been using CC2015 with Catalina for months and never had a problem.  😕 I have got the newer versions of PS, but just liked using this as it had all my settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can migrate your settings over to the newer versions

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great!! Thank you!! I will try this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0