Highlighted

SVG exporting in black instead of specified color overlay

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a psd file as an SVG - it worked, but the colors are not showing up in the export, it comes out as black. What's weird is that other objects in the project are also in color and are showing up in the SVG export normal - only a few items are coming out black instead. How do I fix this? 

Topics

How to, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

SVG exporting in black instead of specified color overlay

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a psd file as an SVG - it worked, but the colors are not showing up in the export, it comes out as black. What's weird is that other objects in the project are also in color and are showing up in the SVG export normal - only a few items are coming out black instead. How do I fix this? 

Topics

How to, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual info on your document nobody can really tell you much, that is the actual structure in teh layers palette vs. the actual SVG output. This could be anything from interactions of blending operations not translating to native SVG code to genuine issues in the source files that need straightening out. One thing seems for sure based on your images - your paths are not drawn cleanly and not closed, so that alone could pose a million issues with SVG fill rules and all that.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines