Highlighted

Switching apps in Mac OS causes wacom to lose sensitivity

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new issue for me in the last month or two. I notice after switching to another app in Mac OS, then switching back to Photoshop, I lose all sensitivity (tilt and pressure) in my Wacom Intuos 5. Other apps still recognize wacom pressure. This might occur several times an hour, so it's incredibly disruptive to my workflow.

I've got the latest version of Photoshop, latest Mac OS update. I have the last version of the Intuos driver installed, but this still happens when I roll the version back. This is also only an issue with Photoshop, other apps don't exhibit this behavior.

Any clues or ideas?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Switching apps in Mac OS causes wacom to lose sensitivity

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new issue for me in the last month or two. I notice after switching to another app in Mac OS, then switching back to Photoshop, I lose all sensitivity (tilt and pressure) in my Wacom Intuos 5. Other apps still recognize wacom pressure. This might occur several times an hour, so it's incredibly disruptive to my workflow.

I've got the latest version of Photoshop, latest Mac OS update. I have the last version of the Intuos driver installed, but this still happens when I roll the version back. This is also only an issue with Photoshop, other apps don't exhibit this behavior.

Any clues or ideas?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?