Highlighted

Switching to saving to creative cloud

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, I have been saving all of my PSD files onto my computer, but want to switch to saving them to the creative cloud files instead. However, I clicked the "never show again" button when I saved to my computer the first time, and now I don't know where to go to change it to saving on the cluod. Please help! 

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Switching to saving to creative cloud

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, I have been saving all of my PSD files onto my computer, but want to switch to saving them to the creative cloud files instead. However, I clicked the "never show again" button when I saved to my computer the first time, and now I don't know where to go to change it to saving on the cluod. Please help! 

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2020 0
gener7 LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Save/Save As and other File dialogs, the "Cloud Documents" button should be on the left. If you meant "Creative Cloud Files", it's in the Folders Pane on the left along with Desktop and Documents.

More details here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/i-don-t-want-to-save-ps-files-to-the-cloud/m-p/11308170?pag...

Cloud.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0