Highlighted

system fonts don't work in ps 2020?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

For some mysterious reason, photoshop 2020 isn't loading fixedsys, smallfonts, terminal, and system. They're just not appearing in the menu.

There is nothing wrong with the fonts themselves, I've downloaded and installed other versions from microsoft to check.

They're showing without any problem in photoshop 2014 and photoshop cs4.

I tried to uninstall, reinstall. Empty cache, install those fonts in various /photoshop/ sub-folders. Nothing works.

Any idea where the problem comes from?

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

system fonts don't work in ps 2020?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

For some mysterious reason, photoshop 2020 isn't loading fixedsys, smallfonts, terminal, and system. They're just not appearing in the menu.

There is nothing wrong with the fonts themselves, I've downloaded and installed other versions from microsoft to check.

They're showing without any problem in photoshop 2014 and photoshop cs4.

I tried to uninstall, reinstall. Empty cache, install those fonts in various /photoshop/ sub-folders. Nothing works.

Any idea where the problem comes from?

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
b75 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some mysterious, many of my default system fonts suddenly disappeared from photoshop 2020

Fixedsys, terminal, small fonts, courier, system... They just vanished from the menu.

I tried cs 4, they are visisle in the menu, but don't work ("something prevented the text engine...)

But when I open an old cs2 version... My fonts are there and work perfectly.

I've tried to clear all the different font caches, reinstall photoshop, reinstall the fonts... Nothing works.

They also work fine with paint. Some work with after effects, some don't...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines